At NASCAIR we serve all of your home HVAC installation and repair needs.
In addition to providing quick and reliable HVAC repair, our technicians can also provide yearly maintenance on your home heating and cooling systems. Fall Maintenance is both a safety check (would you really want to start a fire in your furnace without a safety check-up) and a comfort action – providing you and your family with a more comfortable home during the cold winter months.
Our Fall Safety Check and Maintenance will –
- test your system’s startup & shutdown
- inspect vent motors & blower
- clean ignition sensors & combustion area
- check ductwork for loose connections
- offer suggestions to improve your system’s efficiency
- provide documentation of our findings & recommendations
- we’ll also perform an end-of-summer flush of your condensate drain line
The Goal –
- prepare your system to run safely & efficiently
- help you avoid costly breakdowns
- extend the life of your system
- insure your family’s safety & comfort this winter
- manufacturer’s warranty compliance & documentation
All manufacturers recommend yearly maintenance and most require it to maintain the warranty on your system.
NASCAIR Advantage offers maintenance service in both Fall and Spring by our trained technicians.
Click HERE to check out NASCAIR Advantage.