Real Estate Inspection
Need Real Estate HVAC Inspection Services?
You can rest assured that your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed and that our knowledgeable NASCAIR team will stand by their work.
- Locally Owned For Over 20 Years
- Factory-Trained HVAC Technicians
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service
NASCAIR Offers Comprehensive Real Estate HVAC Inspection Services!
An HVAC inspection is a thorough review and testing of your home’s heating and cooling equipment, as well as any whole-home indoor air quality systems. Contrary to popular belief, the average home inspection does not include detailed testing of HVAC systems—only a licensed HVAC company can take or remove components from a system and inspect them. While basic functioning is checked, furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners and other HVAC systems can still function with major malfunctions in some cases.
Your home inspection generally is not detailed enough to give you the full picture of how your heating and cooling systems are performing. We are here to help you and will work to find a way to get you the equipment and services you need, in many cases. We will also have a frank conversation about the cost—you may be surprised at what options are available.
Remember that annual maintenance on your HVAC system helps prevent breakdowns and extends the life of the equipment. Sign up today for the NASCAIR Advantage maintenance plan, save money on repairs and systems.
Our HVAC Inspections Typically Include The Following:
- Test the thermostat’s calibration
- Inspect blower components
- Test for correct airflow through units and home
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect quality of installation
- Inspect areas where equipment is located
- Inspect equipment condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils for air conditioning units
- Evaluate system starting capabilities
- Evaluate temperature differentiation
- Test refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains and drip pan
- Visually check refrigerant system for leaks
- Visually inspect duct integrity
- Evaluate heat pump heating mode and defrost cycle
- Evaluate operation of backup heating source
- Test gas pressure and piping
- Test venting and clearances
Contact our knowledgeable experts to inspect your HVAC system today!
North and South Carolina's Choice
Why Choose NASCAIR
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Our HVAC services include heating and air conditioning repair, maintenance and replacements on all makes and models.
We also offer installation of ductless heating and air systems, ductwork replacement, home HVAC inspections and more.
Extend The Life Of Your System
Your AC Needs Annual Maintenance
With NASCAIR Advantage, you can be assured that your system(s) will be inspected, cleaned and adjusted each season. There will be no worry about forgetting—as one of our Advantage Customers, NASCAIR will remind you to schedule your seasonal maintenance!
Ready to Get Started?
Contact Us for Quality and Expert Service
NASCAIR utilizes highly trained technician professionals to service, repair and install all types of heating & air conditioning equipment and systems, from simple to the most complex, to meet each of our customer’s needs and budgets. Great service is our top priority!