Is your AC system running poorly? Regular maintenance helps improve the comfort and efficiency of your HVAC unit.
What's Included In Our NASCAIR Advantage Program?
- Monitor / document volts/amps on fan motor and compressor
- Purge condensate drain lines to check for proper drainage
- Ensure safety float switch is installed properly with redundancy
- Record operating pressures for the refrigerant
- Tighten all electrical connections and wiring connections
- Test all safety devices
- Inspect contractors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect condenser fan blade for cracks and balance
- Wash condenser coil and remove all debris (Heat Pumps)
- Test blower wheel for balance and dust (inside unit)
- Test all capacitors to Original Equipment Manufacturer specs
- Visually check refrigerant system for leaks
- Visually inspect duct integrity
- Inspect filtration system
- Test / Document temp difference between supply & return air
- Advise on shrubbery and pine needles being too close to unit
North and South Carolina's Choice
Why Choose NASCAIR
NASCAIR Provides Expert Air Conditioning Repair to Our SouthPark Charlotte Neighbors. We Repair All Brands and Types of Equipment!
Our service department is comprised of seasoned service technicians almost all of them with over 20 years of experience, factory trained and updated every year by all HVAC manufacturers. We service ALL brands and types of heating and cooling equipment. Our technicians will treat you like family, they will diagnose your system when it is down and inform you of any needed repairs, the cost and options. When you’re in need of AC repair service in Charlotte, NC, Fort Mill, SC and surrounding areas, NASCAIR’s knowledgeable and skilled technicians are ready and highly capable to fix your problem quickly.
Remember that annual maintenance on your HVAC system helps prevent breakdowns and extends the life of the equipment. Sign up today for the NASCAIR Advantage maintenance plan, and save money on repairs and systems.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact Us to Schedule Your $89 Tune Up Today!
NASCAIR utilizes highly trained technician professionals to service, repair and install all types of heating & air conditioning equipment and systems, from simple to the most complex, to meet each of our customer’s needs and budget. Great service is our top priority!